Saturday, August 8, 2009
Posted by: US
Time: 10:13 PM
Comments: 0
Hello everyone !
Heyhey ! First time blogging , awesome . So here's something I would like to say to THE WHOLE OF USSBBG !

B Division :
Entering this team for the first time , seeing all of you make me scared since all of you are seniors & elder than me . But after knowing all of you , I started to open up & talked to some of you girls . It was fun . Throughout the C Division West Zone & Nationals , all of you have supported us through thick or thin . All of you give us faith & make us believe in ourselves & never to give up no matter what happen . To the Sec 4's & 5's who are taking their O or N levels this year , I'm gonna miss you babes damn lots when you graduate this year . You have inspire me . & to our dearest Captain XF , thank you for motivating us through . Though you have to study for your Prelims & O's , you still spend some of time with us , making sure we are bonded . To Nana , well I didn't talk to you that much 'cause you seems fierce , hehe . But really I appreciate your support for us & stay chio always , haha ! Love you all damn lots , XOXO !

C Division :
My dearest babes ! Coungrats on getting 2nd IN SINGAPORE ! Finals was the best man , it was really a memorable one for me . We shared laughter & tears together ...

Sec 2's :
Thank you very much for being such a great senior , team-mate , role model , friend & sister to the Sec 1's . Sorry to give all of you a hard time when we're not bonded together . Your scoldings on court make me wake up & to realise my mistakes . Sorry for showing my horrible attitude to all of you ... Sorry if I made any of you feel offended because of me . For everything I had done wrong in the past , I apologise . But deep in my heart , I love every single one of you & always appreaciate the care which you gave to the Sec 1's & the whole USSBBG . Thank you for teaching is to go insane like you girls , haha .

Sec 1's :
I can see that we are more bonded & seems more crazier . Haha . You all really make an effort to have all the Sec 1's , whether school team or not , to sit in one table during recess & to have fun with each other company :D To Daphne & Hwee Shan , thank you for coming down on court & supporting us . You both really help us so much . You all comfort us when we are in tears or sadness . I really appreaciate both of your company . To Sec 1's , let's do our best to bring up Team C Division 2010 ! All the way girls , love ya !

Haha , that's all I have to say . I can't stop saying thank you to each & every one of you .

Finals words : I LOVE USSBBG TO THE CORE ! XOXO .

Love , Wanah .

For Passion,
For LIfe,
For TEAM UNITY.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Events coming up:
MILO Cup
TNET Cup
Team Chalet
More Information @ ETC

Email: USSBBG
Page Views
Page Views
Layout: Indie Devotee
Base Codes: Victoria
Designer: Xaveria

We're on Facebook: TEAM USSBBG

Music player