Saturday, August 22, 2009
Posted by: US
Time: 1:29 PM
Comments: 0
Blog not hyper , hehe .
Heyhey , wanah here . Okay it's been so long this blog is not updated . Haha . Can I be the daily updater ? Haha :-P LoL . Want to wish Happy Fasting Month to my Muslim teammates :D Hmm , training nowadays like so not tough eh , haha . EYE & 'O' levels coming soon , so all the best girls ! I know you all can do it ! Just do your best ! :D I really can't wait for Team Chalet ! Haha . But for Slumber Party , hehe , my PJ's are so lame & kiddish , hehe . One is Hello Kitty & the other one is Winnie The Pooh . Both are Pink , how's that ? Haha :-P Okay , till here . Have a nice weekend , bye !

For Passion,
For LIfe,
For TEAM UNITY.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Events coming up:
MILO Cup
TNET Cup
Team Chalet
More Information @ ETC

Email: USSBBG
Page Views
Page Views
Layout: Indie Devotee
Base Codes: Victoria
Designer: Xaveria

We're on Facebook: TEAM USSBBG

Music player