Monday, October 19, 2009
Posted by: US
Time: 7:57 PM
Comments: 0
Update . (:
(I chose this picture because I find Janice very cute in it .)
Yoh ! Hello ! (:
Surprise ?
This my first time I'm posting for the Team blog .
Hahah , I decided to update the Team blog as it seems so dead !
Aiyooh , HAHA ! :p
Okay , I have edit the Teammates part where there were some missing numbers , for the class .
And yeah , there is training this Wednesday , as heard from Janice .
Looking forward to it , (:
(First time I'm saying this , which is good , right ?)
I miss JiaoLian , Seniors , Teammates & BASKETBALL !
I miss that orange ball , HAHAH ! :D
I guess, thats all , See you babes at Wednesday 's Training ,
Train hard okays , and Good Luck for your exams results . (:
(I'm keeping my fingers cross ) :x
loves, Nicolette !

For Passion,
For LIfe,
For TEAM UNITY.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Events coming up:
MILO Cup
TNET Cup
Team Chalet
More Information @ ETC

Email: USSBBG
Page Views
Page Views
Layout: Indie Devotee
Base Codes: Victoria
Designer: Xaveria

We're on Facebook: TEAM USSBBG

Music player